GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
- AGE OF ACCESS.
GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. shall be expressly exonerated from any liability that may arise from the use of social networks by persons under the age authorised by each of the social networks.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA IS USED IN SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Information and personal data provided voluntarily by the user through of GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. social networks are processed for the following purposes:
- Managing the user’s registration, the creation of their account and the use of GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L.’s social networks.
- Attending to all requests made through GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L.’s social networks.
- Sending information and advertising from GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L., by any means, electronic or otherwise.
- Ascertaining the opinion and rating of the user and keeping them up to date with activities, news, special offers and promotions of the GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. brand that may be of interest to them.
- Sending information, advertising and commercial promotion of products, services and activities in the food and beverage sector, by any means, including electronic means (email or equivalent means, such as SMS, telephone, mobile phone, etc.). This shall be subject to the prior and express consent of the data subject.
- Analysis and preparation of commercial profiles based on the information provided to search for content that may be of interest to the user, using profiling techniques for targeted advertising and direct marketing. The preparation of these profiles will be based on information from both internal and external GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. sources, such as social networks, public sources, other companies in the group or partners. This shall be subject to the prior and express consent of the data subject.The information provided by the user through GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L.’s social networks, including their personal data, may be published, always depending on the services that the user utilizes, and it may therefore be publicly available to other third party users of the social networks. On each of their social network profiles, users can configure what information they want to make public in each case, view permissions that have been granted, remove them or deactivate them, such as any third-party application that they no longer wish to use.If the GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. application or third-party permissions are expressly deactivated in the user’s social network profile, the user will no longer provide their social network user ID.Users can share texts, photos, videos and other types of information and/or content on social networks, in which case they do so freely, voluntarily and consciously. If they do so, such content will be subject to both this policy and the Terms and Conditions of Access and Use of the relevant social network. Users are responsible for ensuring that all content they publish complies with current legislation, this policy and its legal notice. Users may only publish personal data, photographs, information or other content which belongs to them or for which they are authorised to do so by a third party.GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. shall have the right to remove any content from this official website – unilaterally and without prior notification or authorisation from the user –published by the user when the user infringes or violates current legislation, the rules established in this policy and/or those of the social networks.
- RESPONSIBILITY AND DATA QUALITY.
GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. is only responsible for and guarantees the confidentiality, security and processing of data in accordance with this policy, and with respect to the personal data also collected from the registered user through their social network user ID, and it shall have no liability whatsoever for the processing and subsequent use of personal data that may be made both by the owner of the social network and by information society service third-party providers unrelated to GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. who may access such data as a result of the provision of their services or performing their activity, third parties who may establish hyperlinks to the social network.GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. warns that no user may use the identity of another person and/or communicate the personal data of third parties without their prior authorisation, and therefore users must bear in mind at all times that they may only provide personal data corresponding to their own identity and which is adequate, relevant, current, exact and true. Users must in any case respect the privacy of third parties, whether or not they are users of the GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. social network.
- EXERCISE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. informs users of the possibility of exercising the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data that is being processed and to receive such information in writing by the means requested.
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, to request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of their data.
- The right to object to the processing of their personal data where appropriate.
- The right to the portability of their personal data when the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. In these cases, the data shall be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.The user may exercise the aforementioned rights by writing to the following postal address: GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. Att. OFICINA PRIVACIDAD, Avda. Francesc Macià 255-233, 08924 Santa Coloma de Gramenet (Barcelona), or by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION.
GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. may modify and/or replace this policy at any time, which, depending on the case, will replace, complete and/or modify the published policy. In these cases, if the user is registered, GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. shall inform them directly of any possible changes that may legally affect them, and they may also access the policy at any time in order to keep informed and up to date.The user can contact GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L. through the social network’s internal messaging service or through the following contact details:
GRUPO CACAOLAT, S.L.
Avda. Francesc Macià 255-233
08924 Santa Coloma de Gramenet (Barcelona)